Saturday, November 20, 2010

12 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:
12 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a plum!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Last week I weighed less than my starting weight???
Maternity Clothes: when I put on jeans...yes. Wore a few maternity shirts. Not because I really need them, but because i have no comfy shirts for this time of year! for the past 4 years or so I have either been VERY pregnant in fall (9 months or 7 months) or very NOT prego. Nothing in between! So tee-shirts and a few maternity shirts is what you'll catch me in!
Gender: leaning toward a girl. Not because I'm hoping for one. I don't care EITHER way as long as its healthy, but i just feel like that's what it is. :)
Movement: I think the movement I felt last week MUST have been gas. I've felt NOTHING from my nudger this week :( Kind of scary!
Sleep: Sleep has been good!!! Less night time pee breaks and I have even slept all night a few times!!
What I miss: having an endless supply of energy!
Cravings: A bean burrito...don't care where from! Do you know that we have NO fast food taco shops in Childress?! Really...somebody...add one!
Symptoms: Still not much energy...sore boobs :) pimples (bleh!)

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Girl, come use my doppler! Seriously! Or, I will let you borrow it. We are going to the doctor tomorrow, so we won't need it then. If you want to use it to ease your mind, come and get it! We are leaving super early, but if you want to get it tomorrow, I can leave it in the mailbox! Let me know!

Amber said...

Tons of people don't feel their little 'nudger' until 20 weeks! You are fine. And I'm leaving toward a girl also...hehe!

Amy said...

Heather's Bobcat den has pretty good bean burritos! ;) You look so stinkin cute btw! Can't wait for this baby!!