Wednesday, November 3, 2010

9 weeks 4 days

(don't worry...I'll post halloween and Natalie b-day party pics soon!)
Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 9 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a large grape or olive!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: total..2 lbs (no weight gain! yay!)
Maternity Clothes: hehe...YES! Justin got out my tub and I've never been so happy to see them! I LOVE my maternity clothes! I'm a much better dresser prego than not! I don't need them all the time...but the pants are sooo nice to have!! My jeans were all getting too tight and I'm not big on the rubber band trick anymore. :)
Gender: No clue....
Movement: Nada! unless you count gas bubbles!
Sleep: Starting to get better sleep! I wake up at least once to go potty...sometimes twice.
What I miss: running. 'nuff said.
Cravings: Taco Villa
Symptoms: Tired, peeing a lot, that's about it! My nausea has been absent this week and I'm STARTING TO HAVE GOOD DAYS! Not a TON of energy...but...I've taken a shower before the girls get here in the morning...so that's a plus!! (ok...only twice this week...but still!)
Best Moment this week: Doctor's visit TODAY! We weren't sure if we would get to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, but good ole Dr. Henderson found it! What a relief...thank GOD for blessing me with this sweet little baby!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

FANTASTIC! My guess is GIRL!! ;)

aschneider said...

Yay for little baby heartbeats! I'm glad you're starting to feel better.