Tuesday, December 1, 2009

5 Things I LOVE & 5 Things that irritate me!

What a silly thing to blog about!

5 things I LOVE:
1. Family...Justin, Cole & Natalie...need I say more? I absolutely love these guys!
2. My house decorated for Christmas. My last house was a "Fall" house. This house is DEFINITELY a winter/Christmas house! What season is your house?
3. Baking. I love to bake all sorts of yummy things...especially chocolate things. If you come across a good recipe...send it my way!
4. Running. Yes, I'm baaaack! I love a good run!
5. My new running tights. Champion C9 cold weather tights. they are AMAZING!

5 things that IRRITATE me!
1. Liberals (sorry...but you do...that doesn't mean I don't love some of you crazy liberals!)
2. People who have to "one up" their child(ren) to mine all the time. COME ON! Your kid(s) are beautiful and wonderful...and so are mine! It's a tie...they are all great! No comparing needed!
3. Me when I'm in a bad mood. I say things I don't mean to and immediately try to take back my words. SIGH...I'm sorry if you've ever been on the receiving end of this!
4. Really cold days when I need to run. This gets me off schedule....not a good thing!
5. Walmart. Don't get me wrong...I do buy things there when necessary. But it's the thorn in a United Manager's side...especially in a small town. Therefore...it's a thorn in my side. Just a reminder...United's prices are either the same price OR cheaper! ha!

Ahhh....I feel so much better!!!!! Tonight is book club! We are having an ornament exchange! Can't WAIT! Childress girl nights are THE BEST!

5 comments:

Alana said...

Had so much fun tonight with you! United prices are cheaper...really? I had no idea. I would much rather shop at United!

Janet said...

haha! YES! MOST are either the same or cheaper!!

I had fun too!! Let's do that again soon!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Now I'm really bummed...didn't know it was an ornament exchange, too. **sigh**

Amber said...

I can't go into a WalMart without hyperventelating (sp?). I hate that store!

danielle s said...

you forgot to put "my dear little sister" under the things that irritate me lol