Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas






OMG...I just typed a huge long post and accidentally deleted it...urghhhh...
Long story short...my parents got stranded here in a blizzard...locked keys in car...took 6 hours to make a 2 hour drive...spent Christmas night in a hotel in Wichita Falls...never got to see my sister...had to plow their driveway with a tractor.

Now...for OUR Christmas...Santa got the kids WAY too much...but they seem to like it! Cole got a John Deere Gator. He likes it! If the snow & ice will ever melt, we'll have a lot of fun with it! Natalie got a lot of dolls and other girlie things. They also got Pottery Barn Chairs from their Mimi & Papa. I don't have many good pics because I let my parents take the pictures...and they forgot to download them to my computer...

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love Natalie in her Chair with her dolls!! She's getting so big, and pretty =D It's funny how much the kiddo's like their chairs. Taylor just loves having her OWN chair! MISS YOU

Oh, and Natalie. Taylor wants to play dolls with you really soon.

Mary Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.