Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dallas Rock & Roll Half Marathon---FINISHED!

i did it!!! It was harder than I thought...but totally worth it!
The night before, for various reasons....I didn't sleep. Not a wink (ok...maybe 30 minutes between 4am-4:45am). Seriously... I thought for sure my time would be horrible. I hoped to get it in 2:45. My finishing time was 2:16!!!!!! However...I almost passed out. It took me a good hour to get my strength up to get up and walk. A man died...a healthy 32 year old Texas Tech alumni. It's very scary to think....it could have been any of us...
Anyway...here's a few pics!

1 comment:

James & Kelly said...

WHOO HOO!!! You did amazing...love your pictures and I'm glad the weather was wonderful for ya'll! I met up with Kori and her crew afterwards...I was sad I didn't run, but next time...maybe ; )
Great job!!!