Monday, March 29, 2010

What we've been up to!

Pics to explain :)


Went to a baby shower for my cousin Afton and her coming soon baby, Adeline :) She may be the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!!

Made this diaper cake! It was pretty darn easy and turned out WAY cute! I can't wait to make another!!! If you need one, let me know! I'd love to either make one for you or show you how!!
Went to Lowes to get some doors & the kids HAD to ride the tractors!! (When I took them off...Natalie bawled...ha!) Nat says, "TAA TOR!!!"
Danielle and I went to the midnight release of the New Moon DVD. We were the 5th people in line at Walmart and got a cool Sports Drink cup with Edward on it and some tatoos and stickers. hehehe..."Hey...do we get the package too?" (hahaha...) There were mainly women there my age or older!



Went to Owen's and saw baby chicks! (apparantly the ducks went fast) We decided NOT to buy any...but the kids LOVED them! Cole held a chick & one jumped out of Justin's hands. Don't worry...it survived!
Saw the Easter bunny. Cole did great! He actually DID smile for his picture, AND went back later to give the bunny a hug (2 hugs actually). Natalie didn't take a pic of her own for obvious reasons :) Cole asked me, "Is dat a nice bunny?" I said yes, so he went up to sit on its lap!




COLE QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

he brought me a cotton ball he found outside...."UH OH, Mommy! Is dis a piece of cloud?" he was really worried the sky was falling! sooooo cute!!!


and....we tell him and nat to "be nice". Last week he started saying, "Mommy, you be nice, me be nice." Ok!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, Nat wasn't a fan of the Easter bunny was she...hehe. Cole looks cute though!!

Mary Ann said...

Natalie will, forever more, be a rabbit hunter!