Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sewing :)

I decided to sew (for the first time for real) a blanket, some burp cloths, and a bib for a certain baby girl that is coming soon! (If the mommy reads this...I hope you & like it! Sorry..I couldn't wait for the shower to put it on my blog!) It was much easier than I thought! I think I will make some for some special twins that will be arriving soon too!! I REALLY want to learn how to quilt...so we shall see if I can (a) learn to do it myself.... or (b) find someone to teach me :)
\
/
The bib is reversable with that pink print. The burp cloths have 2 layers of terry cloth (towel fabric) that show on the back (white)
The blanket has soft, soft, SOFT minky on the back in pink! VERY cute & cuddly!
The set! I think the set goes well together!!! & i hope baby A loves it!!!

1 comment:

Alana said...

WAY TO GO JANET!!!!!