Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LOSING MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!

While in Lubbock...I lost my debit card last week. Luckily I don't think anyone used it because no charges were ever made with it. I've NEVER lost a debit or credit card.

Today...I looked in my wallet casually and realized my Driver's License is missing. GREAT! Might need THAT when I write my CHECKS...because I don't have my debit card! Yes...It's missing...nowhere in my house...nowhere in my car...or purse. The last time I used it was at WALMART (I hate that place) and the cashier took it to type in my number because I WROTE A CHECK. UGHHHHHHHHHH...

I feel like throwing up! I've never lost a driver's license either! What is wrong with me? Is someone breaking in to my house and stealing these things from me??????

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Let me ask you what everyone asks me when I do crazy things like that...which is OFTEN, unfortunately...are you pregnant? LOL!!!!

danielle s said...

hahahahaha i would sooooo laugh if you were!!!!

Janet said...

Doesn't that drive you bananas Charla??!! haha! That would explain me losing my mind though! But...I think I'm just wacko! LOL

Alana said...

I got a call from Sharon earlier in the week saying I had left my driver's license there. Not sure why it was out because I know she doesn't ask to see my I.D. so at least we are in this together :)

Amber said...

Aww, sorry honey. I didn't even think places took checks anymore...shows you how much I know!