Monday, March 8, 2010

Pierce Happenings

I'm not as good at posting on my blog as Ishould be. Oh well...sue me :)

I ran 10 miles yesterday!!! Can you believe it? I can't! To be honest...it felt great! I had a good pace and I kept thinking that this time next week...my race will be OVER!! Then I'll start planning for the Childress 5k on April 24. I was going to try a training program to build up speed...but I think I'll just run to run. NO PLANS! haha!

Speaking of the race...it's Sunday! We will leave Saturday and we extended our stay until WEDNESDAY! Justin got us tickets to a Dallas Stars hockey game! We are VERY excited! My mom & dad are going to take the kids home with them Tuesday and we will meet back up with them on Friday!!! That will be the longest I've been away from them ever! THREE NIGHTS! I extended our stay at the Frisco hotel one night (I had to use my negotiating skills AGAIN as she tried to charge me $169 for Monday night....not so much...it ended with it being $109.) And Jess is letting us stay with her Tuesday night!

The weather has been AWESOME! It's been cloudy & rainy...but in the 60s. I'm so happy about spring! Running in 60 degree weather yesterday was AMAZING! I took off in shorts & a t-shirt and was a wee bit chilly. By the first mile I was SOOO glad I was only wearing that! And...if I had a nice tummy...I would have been running in my sports bra & shorts only. But I don't...so I didn't (darn stretch marks! Oh well...i ran by a few churches and it was sunday evening...hehe)

I bought a TON of fabric (Shhhh...Alana & Amy) and am planning out a few baby projects and a Quilt!!!! I'll try to remember to take pics (and maybe some of my cute kids too! lol!!!)

Cole (& Natalie) and I are going to start "Letter a Week" this week! I bought some fun preschool teacher things and I'm going to try & do "preschool" an hour a day a few days a week. Cole is VERY excited!!

Have a GREAT week!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

CUTE! What a great idea. Yeah, now that Taylor knows what a heart shape is she calls a 'B' (which she use to know correctly) a 'heart'...oops!! And I think that Cole colors great. He just colored the little a crazy b/c you made him color it! hehe