Monday, October 11, 2010

6 weeks!

I'm 6 weeks and 2 days :) Maybe I'll try to do this my whole pregnancy! AND...maybe I'll add pictures!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 6 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a peppercorn! lol!!!!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 4 lbs (don't judge me! I never gained weight until past 10 weeks with my other 2!!!)
Maternity Clothes: No...but I'm in that bloated stage and I think I'll be in them by 10 weeks...then I won't have to squeeze into my pants anymore!!! I live in workout pants and t-shirts these days!
Gender: No clue....although I think my symptoms are similair to Cole's....maybe boy?
Movement: Nada! DUH! I felt natalie really early...like maybe 10 weeks or so? So I'm hoping soon! Well...except excessive gas bubbles :)
Sleep: I try to nap once a day while the kiddos are napping...but still not getting enough sleep at night because I refuse to give up reading at night...and it's TV season and all my shows are until 10pm!
What I miss: Working out HARD...sheesh! I can't even jog 3 miles without stopping...I think if I would slow down I could...but I'm silly and like to run at my normal pace.
Cravings: All food sounds terrible to me right now. I have to make myself eat...but then I can't stop!
Symptoms: EXHAUSTION, nausea...oh how I hate you, (haven't been sick yet though), more frequent potty breaks (like today at aerobics, ha!), gas...ugh, dizziness
Best Moment this week: Doctor's visit last Wednesday and everything seemed fine! NO ultrasound until 20 weeks! Can you believe it???? They drew blood and said they'd call if there was anything wrong...no calls yet!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I expect pictures of your belly! haha

Bailey said...

Hey! Congratulations!! How exciting for you guys. I think I was about 6 weeks along this time last year! I can't wait to follow you along in your pregnancy ;)