Friday, October 8, 2010

October Happenings

Just thought I'd share a few pictures from this month! We are loving fall and enjoying preschool! haha! They are doing great and seem to be happy, normal kids!

~Cole is currently learning the letter E and the number 4 and the color Orange.
~He seems to be adjusting well to preschool. He loves Mrs. Angie and Mrs. Carol!
~He is doing GREAT at potty training and I finally see an end in sight!

~Natalie is still our little chatterbox! She likes to say, "Watch out MISTER" and "I have a baby in my tummy". haha!
~She knows her colors for the most part and can count to ten...although she usually does it like this, "TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT".
~Her curly hair is continuously both unruly and so cute at the same time!

They love each other and love us. They are both excited to have a new baby in the family! I am too!! If I can just keep my stress level low.

Enjoy the pictures!

Fire Prevention week = a fun ride on the fire truck around the neigborhood!



Cole and the fire truck!

Cole's preschool class with "Mrs. Angie" (Ps...you can see Natalie behind cole...hehe)

Fun fall project we did! I told them to go pick up leaves. Cole found great leaves. Natalie picked two leaves off the Chrysanthamum bush. I had to explain she needed to find DEAD leaves. ha!

Seriously...he's just the cutest boy I've ever seen. I LOVE that he has his Daddy's eyes!!

My little Red Raider fan (for now)



4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

So, I see by your sidebar, you're officially "out of the closet!" Hee hee! :)

Janet said...

YES I am...your turn!!! lol!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

J-

Give me a few more weeks and I will join you!

C

aschneider said...

Adeline is jealous that both Natalie and Taylor have Tech cheer leading outfits. Where did Natalie get hers?