Friday, October 22, 2010

8 weeks! (or more?)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along
: 7wks 6days (ultrasound shows 8wks 4days?)
Size of baby: Baby Pierce is the size of a kidney bean!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: lost 2 lbs from last visit...so only up 2 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: No...but I'm in that bloated stage and I think I'll be in them by 10 weeks...then I won't have to squeeze into my pants anymore!!! I live in workout pants and t-shirts these days!
Gender: No clue....Heart rate was 165...
Movement: Nada!
Sleep: sleeping HORRIBLY! I toss and turn and my back and hips ache...it's HORRIBLE!
What I miss: feeling decent. I feel like a lump on a log...a painful lump.
Cravings: All food sounds terrible to me right now. I have to make myself eat...but then I can't stop!
Symptoms: EXHAUSTION, nausea...oh how I hate you, (haven't been sick yet though), more frequent potty breaks, gas, backache and some abdominal pain also.
Best Moment this week: Doctor's visit TODAY! I went because of excruciating back pain. They did an ultrasound and the baby is measuring 8 weeks 4 days with a heart rate of 165bpm! It looked big and I even saw it's little arm & leg nubs move around! lol!

I'm still in a lot of pain...we aren't sure why...but I'm so relieved that the baby is fine! I'm hoping that the pain goes away so I can somewhat enjoy this pregnancy!

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

So glad to hear all is well! We need to get together and I also have a request for Justin for a product to carry at United...it is YUMMO! I got a carton of Marzetti Southwest Chipotle Hummus Veggie-Dip at United Market Street last week in Lubbock. It is DIVINE and so good for the pregnant mommy! :)

p.s. Where did you get the outline for the questions you answer on your blog about your pregnancy?

Janet said...

mmmm...that sounds good! Are you eating healthy? I just can't do it! You'd think I want to gain 75 pounds!

Anywho...got the blog outline from KELLY's KORNER! You guessed it, didn't you? haha!

Amy Silver said...

Sorry you are in so much pain :( hopefully it eases up! Love prego updates!

James & Kelly said...

I bet you're having a girl!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Hey, J!

I have seen the one on Kelly's Korner, too but was just wondering if y'all had some place you were getting these outlines since every one I've seen seems to be a tad bit different.

I think they're fun and I'm going to start.

Um, and I'm going to blame it on the twins but I gained 5 pounds in a week and a half! WHAT??? And I thought I wasn't eating enough! Oh, man, but I am secretly loving every pound! :)