Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

It's come & gone...amazing! We had such an amazing time as a family this year! It is so hard to stay focused on the real reason for Christmas with a little one! But...nobody can afford NOT to remember the reason. As we sat in church Christmas Eve...I listened to the Christmas Gospel reading & tried to imagine what it must have been like to be Mary. To hold your little child & know that he was God's child...literally! To know that she only had a short time with him...that his purpose was an almighty purpose. Wow... and to think that Jesus was a little baby full of wonder & adventure just like Cole. I love to see the Holy Family as the "regular" people they were...not "royalty".



Well...Cole got sooo many presents. From us he got a wagon, tricycle & other small things. He got a truck, police car & bath toys from Grandma & Grandpa. Mimi & Papa got him a ton of clothes, a cute chair singing thing, a belt buckle & a radio flyer horse to ride. He loves all the toys & especially the horse. He rides that thing all day! I think he's going to want to be a cowboy like his cousins.



I got an AMAZING gift from Justin. A new Nikon SLR camera (D40X)10.2 megapixels. I figured I was getting something big...but not this much. It came with a regular lense & a zoom lense, 2 batteries and a great bag. I mean...this thing is AWESOME! I can't wait to see all the great pics I can take!!!! Here's an example of a pic it takes.



Jess & her boyfriend, Adam visited also. He is so sweet. He brought us his homemade pumpkin bread & it is AMAZING. He also brought us GREAT gifts! So genuine & sweet. Jessica's ALMOST as lucky as Adam is! hehe...

No comments: