Monday, December 10, 2007

Date weekend!

Justin did NOT go hunting this weekend. I was a mean wife and asked him to stay. I can't tell you how much it meant to me that he did it. I told him that ALL weekend long.

Friday he cooked for sirloin patties for us (very yummy!) Saturday we left Cole at Linda's and we went shopping in Wichita Falls and then ate at Red Lobster (our first date was there) and watched a movie (Awake). It was soooo much fun! We really needed a day like that!

Sunday we went to church and got VERY lazy & cozy....Cole had a 3 hour nap, so Justin and I played dominos while it was so dreary outside. (Ok...we forgot how to play and had to call both sets of parents...but we figured it out!)

Tonight was a United Managers Christmas party and tomorrow night is the employee party. It's been busy...but so fun!!!

2 comments:

26 said...

YAY!!! So glad you did this and had a great time!! : )

The Gann Clan said...

This is so good for you guys! I am glad he stayed home! :)