Sunday, December 30, 2007

Road to weightloss begins!

Hello! I did my first workout today...the Firm "Complete Body Shaping" with Christa. My favorite! I have the entire month of January booked for workouts and have marked where the 10th is to see how much I lose by then. (January 15th). I'm going to post my stats & my weight goal.

Weight: 119.8
Goal Weight: 112
Waist: 30.5
Bootie: 38
Thigh: 22.75
Arm: 10.12

(I'm all around bigger than I was 2 months after I had Cole...EEK...MOTIVATION)

If you want to join me & want me to post your stats...let me know! There's no better motivation than knowing other people will see your stats! I will re-post the inches on January 15th. I figure I'll put my new weight every Thursday...that's weight watchers day! I CANNOT go higher than 120 or I will have to start paying! (118 was my lifetime weight).

Before you go judging me...saying I'm at a great weight...I'll explain my reasons!

I was actually down to below 109 while I was prego. I was in GREAT shape. Now my muscles are not visible beneath a layer of fat. Basically I've traded muscle for fat. If I weighed 120 & was fit...I'd be fine...but I'm not fit at all. So...THERE! hehe

Here's my workout rotation this week:
Sunday: Complete Body Shaping
Monday: Fat Blasting Cardio
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: Total Muscle Shaping
Thursay: Jiggle Free Abs
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Fat Blasting Cardio

No comments: