Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weight Loss Challenge

I'm so pumped after watching The Biggest Loser finale last night.

I'm up about 5 lbs this month. Which means I'm about 10 lbs away from where I was before I had Cole. I'm ready to be in shape. I don't like this extra "baggage".

Justin and I are starting the DAY after Christmas (I'm really trying to begin today). I just can't believe I weighed less about 2 months after Cole was born...than I do now. My legs were skinnier...my booty smaller. I REALLY want to feel healthy. I also want to be in great shape so we can start trying for another baby at the end of the summer.

If you want to join me...let me know! I'll try to post a weekly check in so you can post everytime you workout or whatever. I need motivation from friends & family to make it work (I'm sure youre the same!) We're all in this together! (in the words of Highschool musical!)

1 comment:

26 said...

Raises hand. I'm in!!