Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ghost and a Princess

This was the most fun we've had for halloween so far! We did NOT decide for Cole to be a ghost! He did! He LOVES ghosts. Every book we read, or decoration we saw...he would say, "Oh! There's a ghost!" Soo..when it came time to ask him what he wanted to be, he told me, "Cole be a ghost!" I wanted him to be like Casper the Friendly ghost. At first I just wanted to do white sweats...thankfully I couldn't find any because it was about 75 degrees. Instead he wore a white turtle neck and jeans. I cut out a hole in a white sheet & trimmed the edges. For our halloween party, he wouldn't let me put on the sheet & hated the face paint. For Halloween...he was excited! I think he had the best costume in town! lol. I love how so far he has had TWO homemade (slightly ghetto) costumes. Natalie was a fairy princess. There were tiny wings sewn on the back of the costume. She wouldn't keep a necklace on and wouldn't let me put bows or pony tails in either :( So she's kind of plain. After we got done trick or treating at the down town business ( a tradition here), we came home & handed out candy. All the trick or treaters got a TON of candy because we thought there would be a lot more! Cole kept saying, "There's more people!"








4 comments:

Amber said...

CUTE! Love them =D

Amy said...

Awww...they look SO sweet! Wish we would have run into y'all downtown. Isn't that a fabulous way to do trick or treating? I LOVE that tradition here in Childress. I also love that you painted your face, too! You're such a COOL mom!!:)

Unknown said...

Awww Janet! Your family is too cute!! Love the Casper thought that was the first costume I picked out too. I wanted to be a ghost so bad I think I scared my parents. ;-)

Janet said...

Thanks ladies!! Last night Cole played ghost again...hehe...so cute!