Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT throw a pity party to my husband today SOBBING something to this tune, "I HAVE NO FRIENDS..." Nope, what kind of sad, sad soul would do that? Not me!

I did not go hog wild in Lubbock acting as though I'd never seen stores before in my life AND put a ridiculous amount of items on our credit card. No way...because then I would cry when I saw the bill and had to pay it. Oh well...it's a good thing that wasn't me!

Speaking of the credit card, I didn't forget to pay it last week. Of COURSE I didn't! That would mean having to pay 15$ "rush fee" to have it paid by today...the due date...to avoid a $29 LATE fee tomorrow. NOT ME! (let me add, in all honesty...we have no CC debt...I DO pay it off every time we put a purchase on it...therefore...I should THROW IT AWAY!)

I didn't have to wash the kid's clothes 3 times in 2 days (same load) because I kept forgetting it in the washer. Thank goodness that was NOT me!

No matter WHAT Cole says...I did NOT hide his choo choos and choo choo books yesterday. He loves those things so much that the books are torn and I have to "fix" (tape them together) them everyday. Not to mention fix the wheels and batteries and anything else all while he throws the biggest temper tantrum in the world. Nope...I did NOT do that to my silly train obsessed son!

Just another NOT ME Monday :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

So fun! I can totally relate to the no friends thing. I cried pretty much every day for the first year we lived in Childress for the exact same reason! You are precious and you DO have friends! Otherwise, who are all the strangers coming to your house tonight?? ;)

Looking forward to it!