Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Cole thoughts...

I haven't really posted much about Cole lately...so this post is dedicated to my SWEET baby boy! (ok...he's 2.5...not really a BABY)
  • He is talking ALL the time...and I understand 98% of what he says! Funny stuff: "eelk" is milk; "I want to buy dis"--about my dad's train set. "Baby die?"--Baby cry? (I was scared that he knew something I didn't...but I realized he can't say his hard "c"s) He talks of himself in the 3rd person, "Dole want a tookie"--Cole want a cookie. The list goes on. He cracks me up!!
  • He's about 75% potty trained. Still having issues with going poo poo on the potty though...any advice?
  • He's a DROOLER like mommy...poor kid. I discovered this today as we layed down to read stories for naptime and his pillow was STILL wet from overnight. GROSS!
  • Such a sweet, sweet boy. If he sees me sad or someone sad on TV, he gets sad and hugs me.
  • Kid LOVES to dance and keeps good rythym!
  • Likes to keep sister "happy" by getting her toys. Usually the "toy" is a kleenex. They like to tear them up into tiny pieces in our bed. :/
  • He helps me pick up pecans ALMOST every day (since we have 7 pecan trees). He even picks up the empty shells. When he finds a big one he says, "WOW! I show Daddy!"
  • He loves his grandparents. He calls Justin's parents "mimi & papa" and my parents "Maw Maw & Pa Paw" (supposed to be grandma & grandpa). he talks about ALL of them daily!
  • Justin's dad drives a semi truck...therefore he calls ALL semi trucks "Papa Wheel".
  • He's still OBSESSED with trains. My dad put out his train at their house. Cole laid on the floor and watched it FOR HOURS. This is why we have hidden all of his train stuff at home.
  • Still a very picky eater. He likes tuna, PB & J, ham burritos with cream cheese, eggs & bacon, chicken strips, corn dogs, tortilla chips, ANY AND ALL FRUIT, lettuce, cheese pizza, fish sticks...and sweets of course.
  • He's shy around a small group of people...but not in BIG groups...like stores or football games. Isn't that strange? I mean...he'll talk to ANYBODY at the store or games.
  • He is now a mama's boy :) I waited so long for this!
  • He LOVES ICE CREAM! Thanks grandpa! (this is their special treat together!)
  • He is still an amazing sleeper!!! if only his sister would learn from him!!
  • People think he's MUCH older than he is...he's HUGE!
  • He loves to "read" as many books as possible! His books are falling apart from all the "reading!"
  • He knows some letters: 0, A, B, C, F, T, F, S, and sometimes E. hehe

I love this little man! He's getting so big and SOOOO smart! He's so loving & gives the BEST hugs!

1 comment:

Amy said...

He is a cutie!! Looking forward to getting to know you guys better!