Friday, October 16, 2009

Natalie Walking


(check out these pics of natalie!!! Kristen Bednarz did them! http://www.kristinbednarz.blogspot.com/)

My baby girl started walking!! On Wednesday, my dad and I were sitting on the floor with Natalie. He told her, "Ok, Natalie, you HAVE to walk before Grandma gets home!" (so HE would be the first to see it) I put her out in front of me and she walked to me! She's taken at MOST 4-5 steps...but it's walking! SOOOO cute! I'll try to post pics soon. We say, "Walk, walk, walk Natalie!" Now she says, "Wak Wak Wak!"

We spent the past week in Lubbock. We got to Lubbock Thursday evening. Justin and I went on an "anniversary" date to Taco Villa! Ha! This is where we went after our wedding reception...still in the dress & suit! Friday we went to Lubbock for our FIRST TIME to eat at Orlando's. It was good. Then we went to the Red Raider Outfitter where we got some new Tech shirts. Later that evening we went to Lubbock-Cooper's homecoming game. It was COLD! Cole LOVED it though!

Saturday, my Mom ran a 10K!! I was so jealous! I cheered her on (at the beginning & end). Later that day we went to the Tech vs. Kansas State game. SUCH a good game! Sheffield is a good little quarterback! It was great to see Tech dominate on the field again! It was COLD again, and we had Cole with us. He was VERY layered & had a great time!

While at the game, Natalie stayed with her Great Aunts & Uncles (I feel funny saying that because they are all so young...). She was a little feverish...but they said she did good. When I went to pick her up that night, she was asleep. She woke up and Paul, Suzanne & Rick all game and tickled her & said goodbye. It was ADORABLE to see them love on her like that! I wish I would have taken a picture.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

My grand daughter is the most beautiful princess ever!! Natalie you are just so precious in your tutu. I believe you're the best model Kristin has ever had at a photo shoot. Love you bunches!! Grandma loves you so much!!!