Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Party

My neighbors and a few other friends decided to have a "Mom & Me Halloween Party"! It was last night and so much fun! There were 5 moms and 8 kids. We ALL dressed up. I was a skunk (cat ears, tail, black shirt & a white stripe down my hair). Cole was a ghost and Natalie a fairy princess. Cole was NOT happy about wearing a sheet, but he managed to let me paint his face. Still a pretty convincing ghost if you ask me :). We also had a medieval princess, Ariel, a transformer, an astronaut, a clown, and a cute little pumpkin. Leave it to me to not take pictures of anyone else! I hosted the party, so yesterday was pretty stressful! ha! I made sausage & cheese balls (always a big hit!) and chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. Let me tell you...having a play room REALLY makes this house worth it! The kids stayed out there and we stayed in the kitchen (I mean...it's 3 steps away...but still!)

Here are a few pics!










No comments: